The Fondation ARC Léopold Griffuel Award is one of the most prestigious prize in the field of cancer research in Europe.
Through two prestigious awards of €150,000 each, the Fondation ARC rewards researchers whose work has led to a major breakthrough in basic research and in translational or clinical research in oncology.
Each applicant must still be active in research at the time of the Call and must commit himself/herself to use the Award to pursue his/her scientific works.
The application file must be submitted before October 4th, 2021,15:00 PM (GMT + 1).
The application has to be completed in English and must contain the following items:
- Candidate(s) should mention the prize category in which they apply: Basic Research Award or Translational and Clinical Award;
- CV of each candidate;
- A list of scientific awards already received by the candidate(s);
- A summary of major achievements;
- List of 5 key words by order of relevance to the scientific work conducted;
- List of up to 20 publications of the candidate(s) related to the research on which the nomination is based, with upload of the 3 most significant publications;
- The name and address of the research team’s home organization designated to receive the dedicated funds;
- Joint letters of recommendation signed by two internationally renowned scientists from different institutes, highlighting the candidate’s contributions which have led to a major discovery in the field of cancer.
The Fondation ARC Léopold Griffuel Award will be awarded at an official ceremony on April 5, 2022 in Paris. The laureate’s presence is mandatory.
Duly-completed applications must be submitted online appelsaprojets.fondation-arc.org and must respect the deadline indicated at the onset of the application procedure.
For further information : PrixARCLeopoldGriffuel@fondation-arc.org