A WEEK TO DEEPEN YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND CONNECT WITH THE VERY BEST
IN DEEP TECH
Join the communities that are building, funding and propelling emerging technologies to the market.
What is the Deep Tech Week ?
- 5 DAYS IN PARIS, FRANCE An entire week of events hosted in emblematic locations for Deep Tech in the Paris Region.
- 5 000 PARTICIPANTS FROM 80 COUNTRIES Corporates, Startups, Researchers, PhD Students, Investors, Research Centres, TTO, Universities, Incubators, Accelerators, Public Organizations
- 40 CONFERENCES AND NETWORKING EVENTS Hand-picked events during the week: conferences, open days to famous institutions, (un)conferences, 1-to-1 meetings, meetup sessions, afterworks, networking breakfasts and cocktails…
Build your tailor-made journey to learn and network with the right people.
Deepen your knowledge
- Preview the future with the most advanced deep tech applications in various fields: synthetic biology, quantum technologies, neurobiology, cellular agriculture, autonomous driving and many more to come.
- Understand the impact of deep tech on our world and the future of humanity: how can deep tech help tackle climate change? how can we make sure that research has a positive impact? Which are the Sustainable Development goals that emerging technologies can actually tackle? How can they do it?
- Share best practices to build an effective deep tech ecosystem: what are the best tech transfer practices? How to become a deep tech entrepreneur? Advice on building the best industrialization collaboration and many more.
Spark business connections
- Get easy access to all the key players of the deep tech ecosystem that will help you move forward (entrepreneurs, investors, corporations, researchers, incubators & accelerators, public authorities).
- Explore the tailor-made formats designed to connect with each type of player: 1-1 meetings with startups, investors, corporates, incubators, service providers and many more to come.
- Share feedback with your peers and build long-lasting relationships within your community: breakfasts, cocktails and more informal formats to share memories.