MEET2WIN will be a one and a half day business convention with targeted interventions (2 round tables, 1 conference), 10 flash project presentations, and one-to-one prescheduled business meetings over two dedicated half days slots as well as an exhibition area.
This 2nd edition aims at gathering a total of 150 to 200 international and national participants involved in oncology innovation (big pharma companies, biotechs, start-up, but also project leaders, researchers, clinicians, TTO’s, investors etc)
MEET2WIN will take place at the same time as the MATWIN International Board. Participants will have the opportunity to exchange with the committee members: oncology academic key opinion leaders and international executives from the top pharma companies.
Why should you participate?
- To identify partners for a collaborative project
- To provide a particular knowledge or expertise
- To optimize your collaborations ‘opportunities
- Register online at: http://matwin.insight-outside.fr/meet2win2016/index.php?langue=en&onglet=0&acces=&idUser=&emailUser= specifying your partnerships objectives (early registration special fare before March 31st)
- If interested, submit your abstract before March 31st to participate to flash projects presentations (10 selected projects that will get the opportunity to have a 5 mn presentation in front of the audience)