The 11th Cancéropôle Nord-Ouest Scientific Days will be held on May 23th, 24th and 25th, 2018 in Deauville.
- Launch of the Call for Papers: Friday, December 15th, 2017
- Deadline for submission of abstracts: Wednesday, February 14th, 2018
- Registration deadline: Wednesday, May 9th, 2018
An annual meeting of researchers and clinicians from the North-West Inter-region, the Cancéropôle Nord-Ouest Scientific Days (CNO) will allow:
• to present the NOC’s scientific strategy to the scientific community of the inter-region,
• take stock of current programs within the NOC’s 5 research areas
• to measure the progress of projects funded under the NOC Emergence Calls for Projects,
• to highlight the work of young researchers through a dedicated session (oral communications + visit of posters) with awards presentations.
Prestigious interventions will also be given by speakers outside the NOC through:
• a themed afternoon on “The ways of DNA repair – from biology to clinic”
• a closing conference on “Stem Cells and Cancer”.